Comfort Keepers Can Assist With Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
One of the most common reasons that seniors can no longer live on their own is the risk of falling and causing serious injury to themselves. The best way to help ensure your loved one continues to live an active lifestyle is to minimize the risk of a fall is by taking preventative action, before a fall actually occurs. Comfort Keepers is excited to offer Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction services designed to mitigate risk, reduce potential hazards, and maintain your loved one’s balance. This program is designed to not only help improve the health, confidence, and well-being of your loved one but also help to make them safer and more secure in the home that they love.
Our comprehensive Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction services include:
- Fall risk reduction activities
- Home safety fall risk assessment
- Coordination of home modification, such as grab bars, hand rails, bath/tub changes, flooring updates
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Proper nutrition and hydration
- Assistance with movement around the house
- Appropriate exercise, walks, and stretching
- On-call emergency assistance
- Collaborative support of occupational therapy and physical therapy
Could one of your loved ones benefit from balance care and fall risk reduction? We’re here to help. Contact Comfort Keepers today.
Comfort Keepers is proud to serve the following areas of South Carolina:
945 E Main St Ste 5, Spartanburg, SC 29302