Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction with Home Care Assistance
Home care assistance provides safety & security for independent seniors
One of the most common reasons that seniors can no longer live on their own is the risk of falling and causing serious injury to themselves. The best way to help ensure your loved one continues to live an active lifestyle is to minimize the risk of a fall is by taking preventative action, before a fall actually occurs. Comfort Keepers is excited to offer Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction services designed to mitigate risk, reduce potential hazards, and maintain your loved one’s balance. This home care assistance program is designed to not only help improve the health, confidence, and well-being of your loved one but also help to make them safer and more secure in the home that they love.
Our comprehensive Balance Care and Fall Risk Reduction services include:
- Fall risk reduction activities
- Home safety fall risk assessment
- Coordination of home modification, such as grab bars, hand rails, bath/tub changes, flooring updates
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Proper nutrition and hydration
- Assistance with movement around the house
- Appropriate exercise, walks, and stretching
- On-call emergency assistance
- Collaborative support of occupational therapy and physical therapy
Could one of your loved ones benefit from home care assistance and balance care and fall risk reduction? We’re here to help. Contact Comfort Keepers today.
Loving Home Care For Seniors in Spartanburg, SC
and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and personal home care services to support independent senior living
at home in Spartanburg, SC and the surrounding areas of South Carolina
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION!
Thank you for reaching out to Comfort Keepers.