- Care Coordination
- In Home Care & Personal Care
- Home Services Coordination
- Transport, Shopping, and Social Outings
- Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
- Health, Wellness & Safety Monitoring
- Specialized Care
- Assisted Living In The Home
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Grocery / Home Shopping
- Technology Solutions
- Family Room
- Comfort Keepers® grandPad Senior Tablet
Creating a Customized Senior Care Plan, Together with Comfort Keepers Home Care
Comprehensive senior care in the comfort of home
No one knows your loved one better than the people nearest to his or her heart. That’s why we listen closely to you, your family, and your loved one to understand where they need support the most. Our senior care coordinators will lead a discovery process where we learn about your loved one’s personality, health, interests, and living environment. Then, using our specially designed care assessment, we combine your input and expert recommendations with proven best practices to develop a customized senior care plan that best fits your loved one’s life.
With our coordinated care process, you and your loved one can receive:
- Customized plan of care
- An initial assessment and periodic reassessments of care needs and plan changes
- Family communication scheduling
- Scheduling and coordination for physician appointments
- Multi-care and specialist coordination and communication
- Around the clock updates on your loved one through our online family communication center
Dedicated Care Coordination
Throughout our entire care of your loved one our care coordinators will work with you and the staff so he or she receives the right care at the right time and from the right members of their customized senior care team. Our care coordinators are the family’s primary point of contact for their loved one’s care. They are also the ones responsible for assessing and planning for your loved one’s care needs. This greatly simplifies your experience and provides levels of service and accountability you won’t find anywhere else.
Convenient Monthly Billing
We understand how important it is for you to be able to properly budget for care. That is why we offer a consistent fee which is billed monthly. This ensures your loved one’s care is comprehensive, and not confined to hours.
Could your loved ones benefit from senior care at home? We’re here to help. Contact Comfort Keepers Home Care today to learn how you can get started.
Loving Home Care For Seniors in Spartanburg, SC
and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and personal home care services to support independent senior living
at home in Spartanburg, SC and the surrounding areas of South Carolina
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION!
Thank you for reaching out to Comfort Keepers.