- Care Coordination
- In Home Care & Personal Care
- Home Services Coordination
- Transport, Shopping, and Social Outings
- Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
- Health, Wellness & Safety Monitoring
- Specialized Care
- Assisted Living In The Home
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Grocery / Home Shopping
- Technology Solutions
- Family Room
- Comfort Keepers® grandPad Senior Tablet
Specialized Senior Home Care for Your Loved One
Comfort Keepers meets advanced senior home care needs
Sometimes a family caregiver cannot provide complete care for the increasing medical needs of a loved one. When that happens, Comfort Keepers senior home care can help.
We offer specialized care services to provide each senior with customized care specific to his or her needs. These services encompass a range of medical options that can help your loved one with the challenges that may become a part of day-to-day living. Whether your loved one needs help maintaining a diabetes medication regimen, transitioning from a hospital discharge, or navigating the daily challenges that can develop from Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, our specialized senior home care program can help him or her stay safe, comfortable, and in their home for as long as possible.
Our Specialized Care services include:
- Blood draws
- Blood pressure and vitals
- Wound and ostomy care
- Medication administration
- Tube feeding
- Catheter management
- Specialized care for:
- Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Diabetes and other conditions
- Parkinson’s disease
- Hospice care support
- Transition services, providing help home after a hospital discharge
Could one of your loved ones benefit from specialized senior home care? We’re here to help. Contact Comfort Keepers today.
*Private duty nursing not available in all locations
Loving In Home Care For Seniors in Spartanburg, SC
and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and personal home care services to support independent senior living
at home in Spartanburg, SC and the surrounding areas of South Carolina
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION!
Thank you for reaching out to Comfort Keepers.