Comfort Keepers Spartanburg, SC
Have you been looking for a career with competitive pay and generous benefits? You found it!
Comfort Keepers in Spartanburg, SC, is looking for qualified applicants to join our office staff as a Scheduling Coordinator.
Become a Scheduling Coordinator with Comfort Keepers and join a growing company dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other health care services for seniors in their own homes.
- Opportunity for Full or Part Time Work
- Healthcare Benefits (For Those Who Qualify)
- Comfort Keeper Referral Program
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Premium Pay
- Formal Ongoing Training Program
Apply today to join the Comfort Keepers team in Spartanburg, SC!
- Create and maintain an accurate schedule for all new and current Comfort Keepers caregivers and clients through a computerized system
- Communicate updates, changes, and schedule assignments to correct caregivers and clients
- Input and process data to initiate accurate billing and payroll processes
- Assist the Client Care Coordinator and Human Resources staff in resolving scheduling and caregiver issues
- Participates in on-call rotation as assigned. Participates in client case conferences as requested by immediate supervisor.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED required
- Proficiency in computer skills, especially word processing and data entry
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and solve problems independently
Start your rewarding career today! Apply now!
This position is open at our Spartanburg, SC Office located at 945 E Main St., Suite 5, Spartanburg, SC, 29302.
Comfort Keepers Spartanburg, SC, serves Arcadia, Boiling Springs, Campobello, Cherokee County, Chesnee, Clifton, Drayton, Duncan, Gaffney, Gramling, Lyman, Mayo, Reidville, Saxon, Spartanburg County, Startex, Union, Valley Falls, and Woodruff, SC, and this position may require travel to one or more of these areas.
Learn more at http://spartanburg-690.comfortkeepers.com/home/careers